Guidelines for the Disbursement of Funds

Research and Survey Participants

For guidelines related to paying survey and research participants, please visit the Payment of Survey and Research Participants site. This site provides the options to pay research and survey participants and the guidelines around those options.

When paying research participants, via check, using the departmental clearing account use code 1616-Cash Disbursmt Clrng-1099Reportable.