Written notification for all student travel (as defined in section 1 of 13.04.99.M1, Student Travel) should include:
- Name(s) of the student(s) traveling
- Name of the University department, unit or student organization
- Names and contact information of individuals in charge of the travel activity
- Travel route, destination(s), and itinerary
- Names and emergency contact information for travelers
- In-route and destination contact information
The notification of travel must be provided prior to departure to the following:
- The University department, unit, or student organization advisor, and,
- The Critical Incident Response Team (CIRT). Adherence to the following procedures will provide notification to the Critical Incident Response Team:
- If traveling internationally, travel notification and submission of required documentation should be completed through the Study Abroad Programs Office. See the foreign travel section for more information on approval requirements.
- If traveling domestically, travel notification should be completed utilizing the Travel Notification Form provided by the Department of Student Activities.